Ralph Lauren Brand Development
- Comprehend the role of brand, the concept of brand equity, and advantages of creating strong brands.
- Identify the successive branding strategy based on the current case studies.
- Research the industry and consumer issues related to the branding strategy.
- Develop the brand portfolio with a multi-functional team for a simulated retail organization.
- Encourage critical thinking through the application of branding theories and principles in business situations by evaluating the business plan as well as researching the CBBE building blocks.
- Involve in the process of orderly thinking and analysis that is required for logical brand decision-making by performing a SWOT analysis and creating a brand positioning strategy.
- Develop a diversity of perspectives with several branding cases by creating different storyboard themes and by using differentiation tools.
- Develop interpersonal skills required to express thoughts, ideas, and feelings within a group setting through the media and word of mouth to increase sales and brand knowledge.